Raincoat Ilse Jacobsen RAIN71 Army

3 reviews
Available in 5 versions:
Please Choose Your Size
Add to wishlist
Sold out
Mail me when this product is available again

Our service

  • Free shipping
  • Fast delivery
  • 2 year warranty

Available in 5 versions

Available in 5 versions:

Item description

The RAIN71 raincoat from Ilse Jacobsen is a beautiful coat for when caught in a downpour. This raincoat keeps you dry and looks stylish too! The jacket falls to just below the knee and has a loose-fitting A-line model. The RAIN71 is provided with a water-repellent coating and has welded seams so that water cannot enter the coat. Because of the high collar, the hood, and the buttons at the sleeves and zip, the jacket is also windproof. The hood is detachable and can be secured with a leather strap. This coat is also very comfortable; the lining consists of comfortable and breathable polyester tricot, which makes the jacket wonderfully warm and ventilating. In short: a real eye-catcher that will not disappoint!

Ilse Jacobsen Size Guide

Ilse Jacobsen works with specific clothing sizes, below you will find the right size.




Chest (cm):


Waist (cm):


Hips (cm):


About Ilse Jacobsen

In 1993 a Danish designer called Ilse Jacobsen began developing strong, stylish, and comfortable boots that could withstand the wet and rainy weather, which was a great success. These Ilse Jacobsen wellies have become popular all over the world for a number of reasons, not least their beautiful designs in stunning colours. Ilse Jacobsen boots are entirely free of PVC and also contain no animal byproducts. 85% of the rubber used to make the boots is entirely natural, with the remaining 15% being an Ilse Jacobsen 'secret recipe'. Alongside their boot designs, Ilse Jacobsen began expanding into other rainwear items, and have also designed a beautiful collection of raincoats. These raincoats are lightweight, breathable, and durable, so you will always be protected in a downpour, and the stunning designs mean that you can defy the rainy weather in style.


Ilse Jacobsen
Material exterior
100% Polyurethane
Material lining
100% Polyester Tricot
Detachable hood
Waterproof to 5000 mm column
Waterproof, two-way zip
Loose-fitting A-line
Welded seams


Julie-Anne Bergmans

October 12, 2020

Beautiful coat

Positive points
  • Design
  • Length
  • Lighhtweight
Negative points
  • Pen marked on hood

I was incredibly impressed with the service and speed of delivery. Beautiful coat. Lightweight, accurate colour and beautiful design. Sadly, the coat was pen-marked on the hood, but I immediately notified customer services with photos of the defect and was offered a discount should I wish to keep the coat. Sadly, the coat was too small but impressed with customer service efficiency.


February 26, 2020

This is an elegant raincoat

Positive points
  • Design
  • Practical
  • Durable

I am pleased to have bought this. A welcome addition to any wardrobe


July 30, 2018

Wonderful colour, great fitting, ideal for cycling, walking, any weather, warm, wet or dry!!

Positive points
  • Length,
  • Rainproof
  • Colour

Woonderful customer service, very very many thanks!!!

Rate this product

Thank you for your review